Secure Your Spot At The Otaki Commercial Property Park
BREAKING NEWS: Due to high demand, we’ve decided to build some new units. See what they look like at this hidden more info link below and register your interest to get in first (there’s only two available and we are offering them now)!
WATCH THE VIDEO:
Park Case Studies.
"At the prices we got quoted for the lease during the project. It was a no brainer really." Steve Finlay, Fletcher Construction
"I would recommend it because of the location. There's room to expand. You don't have travel issues with the new motorway being built. Put all that together and it makes good economic sense." John Mason, Transpower
About the Park.
As you've probably heard, the new expressway from Wellington is almost done and commercial property is heating up on the Kapiti Coast. That means, it's getting harder and harder to find great work sites! So if you've looking for commercial property for sale in NZ that's affordable and cutting edge, then you're in the right place.
The good news is that the OC park was built to cater for the many businesses moving to the Coast! To get a full run down on what the park is all about sign up in the form below.
• Ultra-fast broadband wired included throughout the property park
• Green Star principals & Eco friendly sustainable buildings
• Natural resources
• Park cafe.
• Reduced carbon footprint
• Recreation park area
• Strategic central location
• Active business and technology community
• Quality lifestyle area
• Free trade zone
• All buildings meet 100% seismic code
• Low carbon footprint sustainable energy saving building (energy neutral building with export of energy at times)
• It's way more affordable than Wellington, yet still close.
• It's right off the expressway.
• It's industrial business community is booming.
• No more getting stuck in traffic.
• Huge savings on commercial lease/ rent/ land.
• No more 'tight' congested sites.
• Room to move and expand.
• Awesome close business network.
Get The Info Pack
BY EnterING your details below
Lots are selling fast and running out.
Stage one is virtually sold out.